Sunday, June 27, 2010

9 Months Later.....


Wow. It's been 9 months since my last post. I could have had another baby in that time period! BUT, I don't have that good of an excuse. Just busyness. Just life. I did get a new camera (finally found a Rebel on craigslist!) So I'll try to be better about posting photos. Here are a few....maybe...

2 comments:

  1. Hey--it's about dang time! Hope you like your new camera. I would recommend that you take a good community ed class on beginning photography. Troy and I did, and it helped. We're not pros or anything, but I think we can take a decent photo now and again. Also, I subscribe to the web site (free) www.digital-photography-school.com. They have some pretty good tips for amateurs (and pros, apparently).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see that you back! and it also looks like you figured out how to post more then one picture at a time . . .

    :)

    ReplyDelete